Join us for the Rosen Method of Movement Intensive Workshop – Counts towards Certification as a Rosen Method Movement Teacher.
Explore the limits created by chronic tension and Restore your body’s natural capacity for breathing, moving, relaxing and expressing.
Instructors: Theresa García and Lourdes Nicolau
Days: November 12 – 16, 2016
Times: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Veredas. Patriotismo 767, Tower 2, Third floor. Mixcoac
Fee: $350 US
Requirements: Previous Interview for New Participants
(011) 52 55988804
cel: (011)52 1555404-2027
Click Here to Download Flyer
* It is simple, practical and profound.
* Gives back the complete range of movement that you are meant to have, through ease, rhythm, sense-awareness and relaxation.
* Clarifies your inner perception, revealing your patters of chronic tension
* Prevents and rehabilitates injuries
* Reawakens joy, well being, and health
Come if you are interested in:
* Releasing chronic tension and improving your posture
* Experiencing the vitality of non-efforted movement
* Furthering your self- knowledge and body-mind integration
* Enriching your professional bodywork or movement practice
* Being trained and certified as a Rosen Method Movement teacher
The Workshop will be led by Theresa García, an experienced Senior Teacher in Rosen Movement and Bodywork, and Lourdes Nicolau specialist in Body Consciousness. The intensive follows the International standards of the Rosen Institute for training and certification.