Come Join Us!
To learn more about the events below, click on the event name. You may also view the calendar in list view as well as multiple calendar views. Just click on View As and make your selection.
Join us for the Rosen Method of Movement Intensive Workshop – Counts towards Certification as a Rosen Method Movement Teacher.
Explore the deep experience of moving from within and reconnecting with who you really are underneath your chronic tension. Enjoy the spaciousness in your body and mind.
Instructors: Theresa Garcia
Days: June 25 – 29, 2016
Times: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Veredas. Patriotismo 767, Tower 2, Third floor. Mixcoac.
Requirements: Previous Interview
(011) 52 55988804,
cel: (011)52 1555404-2027
Rosen Method Movement offers:
* Ease and freedom of expression
* Vitality through non-efforted movement
* Reconnection with yourself and others through sense-perception and body awareness
* Well being of relaxation
* A simple, practical and deep method that respects the natural structure of the body, stimulating and aligning it.
It is offered to people:
* With chronic pain and postural problems
* Who want to experience the ease and joy of natural movement
* Who want to deepen the body-mind connections
* Who are professionals in different disciplines of bodywork and want to enrich their work
* Who want to be trained and certified as Rosen Method movement teachers.
Taught by Senior teacher Theresa García who has the highest level certifications in Rosen Method Movement and Bodywork. Longtime friends, Theresa and Lourdes Nicolau designed the teaching Project for México. The Intensive Workshop is a component of the International requirements of the Rosen Institute for training and certification. The path to becoming a movement teacher is one of great personal growth, as it can only be shared when lived.
Lourdes Nicolau Yoya Argüelles
Especialistas en Conciencia Corporal